Monday 6 June 2011

All Things Agriculture - Traceability

Hey everybody!!

Hope all is well! I had a pretty bad incident at work the other day with burning hot gravy meeting the skin on my chest, and leaving me with some lovely second degree burns.  So between getting my burn dressed every morning at the hospital and appointments with plastic surgeons, I managed to get some down time to fill you in on "All Things Agriculture"!

I had a friend ask how we kept track of our cattle, and she was quite surprised when I told her that there were many ways, one of which included a tattoo for the cows!!  Way cool, I know!

So here is the deal.  Right above you will see an "All Things Agriculture" tab, click it.  It is in this tab that you will find out just how farmers keep track of our rough and rowdy cattle herds!

Once on that page, scroll down, like way down, you will see a heading that says "Topic 3 - Traceability", that's where you need to be!!

Check it out, you'll love it!!

Let me know if you have any questions, I am more than happy to answer them!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment