Thursday 16 June 2011

No Surrender

So as I was studying for my exam tomorrow (sad face), I came across this youtube video, and I thought it was adorable.  The kitten refuses to give up his box!
Just one of the many cute things that animals do!
Had to make it quick today!

Back to learning about human physiology, the kidneys, the respiratory system, the urinary system, CNS, PNS, and so, so much more.

Anyone want to write it for me? :)

One more thing!  I was invited to attend the Alberta Emerald Awards last night.  Many different corporations and individuals were awarded for their hard work in protecting our environment, cleaning it up and being "green".  It was amazing to see all the work that many different people and companies are doing!  I was very lucky to be able to join a few members of the MacEwan University staff and take it all in.  I heard a lot of great stories, and got to see environmental sustainability plans in action! Needless to say, I was inspired.  And now I am tired, and must study my life away.
Welcome to University!
If you would like some more information on the Emerald awards, please click the link and go to their home page - Emerald Foundation - Emerald Awards, this will allow you to read about all of the things that the recipients are doing for our environment! It is great!
Have an awesome weekend all!

Tomorrow marks my last day as a teenager, the rainy days are only adding to my depression! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thats quit funny actually, because I was just invited to attend the Alberta Emerald Awards last night.
    Many different corporations and individuals were awarded for their hard work in protecting our environment, cleaning it up and being "green". It was amazing to see all the work that many different people and companies are doing! I was very lucky to be able to join a few members of the MacEwan University staff and take it all in. I heard a lot of great stories, and got to see environmental sustainability plans in action! Needless to say, I was inspired. And now I am tired, and must study my life away.
    Welcome to University!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kittens remind me of siblings - how rough they are to each other and often stubborn. What one does, the other wants to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exactly how they are! The facial expressions on the kitties are priceless!

    ReplyDelete